Sunday, November 7, 2010

Top Ten Diaper Bag Items

Becoming a Mom has been the ultimate life changing experience. One that I am totally enjoying and embracing. When going out for the evening, I not only have to worry about having my top items in my handbag, but I also have to have my top items in the baby's Diaper Bag. I don't want to be out and not have all the tools needed to keep the baby and me from having a good evening. Below are are my Top Ten items that you can find packed in Keno, Jr.'s Diaper Bag:
*********
1. Extra Pacifiers - They are like an American Express Card!! I never leave home without it!!

2. Baby Wipes - There's nothing like going to change your baby's pamper and you have NO wipes to clean his bottom!!

3. Pampers - Baby's go through several diapers a day; therefore, I keep extras on hand so that I can change his diaper whenever I need to.

4. Extra Bibs - I absolutely CAN NOT stand a dirty bib!!! I carry several clean bibs just in case he soils the one that he's wearing.

5. Socks - Babies are always losing their socks! Although Keno, Jr. has several pairs of shoes, I keep 2 extra pairs of socks on hand just in case one mysteriously disappears when he kicks off his shoes.

6. Receiving Blankets - A receiving blanket is not only used to keep the baby swaddled, but it can be used to keep the baby from laying against your clothes and keep the wind out of his face.

7. Hand Sanitizer - Keeping my hands and the baby's hands clean is a MUST!!!

8. Back-up Outfit - You never know when the infamous throw-up will ruin the outfit that he's wearing.

9. Vaseline - Baby's have very sensitive skin and sometimes dry out easily. I keep Vaseline on hand to keep his skin moisturized. My mother-in-law also gave me a great tip; it keeps him from scratching his skin.

10. Several Bottles - Whether they're filled with Milk, Juice or Water, I have several bottles in the diaper bag to keep the little one satisfied throughout the day.

Gotta go sterilize more bottles...

1 comment:

  1. Love it.

    11. Disposable Changing Pads - the thought of touching the changing tables in most public places makes my skin crawl...YIKES

    12. Teething Toys - the little ones will attempt to nibble on everything

    ReplyDelete