Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Morning Thoughts...

Thank God it's Friday!!!...As I was doing my morning prayer and meditation this morning, I started to think about the goodness of Jesus and all that He's done for me. It's been one (1) month since The Browns have moved to North Carolina and God has truly been watching over us. We were blessed with a very nice place to live that is well within our budget and is spacious enough for our many belongings, dog and cat. We are within 10 minutes from the local shopping centers, mall and most importantly my job!!! It sure does beat the 45 minute commute that I had in Baltimore. A tank of gas now last two (2) weeks instead of one (1) week and I can go home during my lunch break and see my hubby and my munchkin.

As I lay in bed this morning and thought about our new venture, I couldn't help but to thank God for giving us the opportunity to move to another state and start a new chapter in our lives. Many people thought this move was good while some thought I was crazy for moving my husband and newborn baby away from my support system. But with God on my side and the support of my loved ones, I knew that we would be OK. Of course there were obstacles along the way and probably more to come, but I know that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and what God has for me, it is for me. Therefore, I will continue to dwell on the goodness of Jesus and give Him all the praise and glory for what He has done in my life and what He is going to do.

Well, I gotta get back to keeping the systems running. Until next time, remember to seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.

Blessed and Highly Favored,

No comments:

Post a Comment