Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Support Susan G. Komen Global Race For The Cure



On Saturday, June 6, 2009, I will be volunteering for the Susan G. Komen Global Race For the Cure. http://www.nationalraceforthecure.org/

Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is the global leader of the breast cancer movement, having invested more than $1 billion since inception in 1982. As the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists, we’re working together to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find the cures. Thanks to events like the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®, and generous contributions from our partners, sponsors and fellow supporters, we have become the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer in the world.

I am so excited about volunteering. Breaset Cancers is a disease that has affected several members in my family. My grandmother, Mrs. Dorothea Smith, is a 25 year breast cancer survivor. Last year her cancer returned, but with many thanks to God and technology, she was able to combat the disease.

Please join in with me in the fight against Breast Cancer Awareness and make a small donation to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. You can do so by visiting my Race for the Cure website. Click here to visit my personal page.

No comments:

Post a Comment