Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mrs. Maryland Galaxy Pageant

This weekend I had the pleasure of competing in the Mrs. Maryland Galaxy 2009 Pageant and I placed 1st Runner-Up. My friend and pageant sister, LaQuisha Hall, won the title Mrs. Maryland Galaxy 2009 and my new friend and pageant sister Jonzetta "Pinky" Carter was 2nd Runner-Up. We had such an amazing time with this pageant. Rachel Petty and Naqueldon Brown are excellent pageant directors. Their hard work and dedication really paid off. This pageant was like no other.

1st Runner-Up


Laquisha Hall, Mrs. Maryland Galaxy 2009

1 comment:

  1. Nicole,

    I truly believe that you are destined for greatness in pageantry--you are a stunningly beautiful woman with so much to the offer the world. Keep up the great work and continue to keep your faith in God. It was such a lovely experience being with you throughout the weekend! I love you dearly...

    ReplyDelete