Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy 39th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

Today my Parents are celebrating their 39th Wedding Anniversary!!! This is such a blessing and my siblings and I are very proud to have them as our Parents. I often ask them, what did they do to stay married for so long and both of their answers are always A LOT OF PRAYER!!!

My parents marriage is a great example of what a Christian Marriage should be like. They worship together, pray together and attend Bible Study together. My Dad is Deacon in the church and doesn't take his duty as a Deacon lightly and my Mom is a Deaconess who is always there to lend a helping hand. I'm quite sure they have their challenges but their love for one another has never wavered. I pray that my marriage will last just as long and that Keno and I can continue to have the amount of love in our marriage as my Mom and Dad has in theirs!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!! Hope you have a blessed day and many more!!

Please don't forget to follow my Mom's Cupcake Business, Cookie's Cakes, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cookiesgourmetcakes and her blog at http://www.cookiesgourmetcakes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment